Thursday, February 4, 2010

Oh Heyyyyy

I must say I have a talent for marrying off best friends. If you want to get married, just be my best friend! LOL. Congrats to Breanna!!! She's getting married! Whoo! It's going to be interesting trying to help plan a wedding in Ohio from Idaho....hm....but I'm excited for her! How fun! I've never seen a temple sealing before so it will be a really cool experience.

Speaking of best friends, I have mine back now:) I'm very blessed to be able to call a few people my best friends. It's a long story that I won't go into details about, but Adam and I didn't speak for two weeks to figure some stuff out. It's been figured out, and we're back to normal. Thank goodness!

I am going to be performing in a Broadway Revue show here on campus next weekend. I am PUMPED UP about it! I get to belt out and be on stage. YESSSSSSS!! Hm...what am I going to wear!? Belting makes me happy. It doesn't make my voice teacher happy, but it makes ME happy! Ha!

I bought some new workout videos from the Biggest Loser...I'm excited to try them. I'll let you know what I think. (I'll probably post that on my other blog though...so you should be reading that too! haha)

Okay, I'm a sleepy girl. Off to bed I go.

1 comment:

The Miranda's said...

I'll call you today. Sorry about not calling back last night, but I do want to know your updates! Your blog tells me exactly how much I knew last night, so I need a little more! : )