Friday, January 25, 2008

You're FIRED!

So.........last monday I was fired. It was........interesting. Expected....and interesting. I didn't do anything wrong per se, but it just wasn't working out. Of course I was upset, but then I was almost relieved. I think that was Heavenly Father's way of making me do what I need to do...which is going back to school! So I got my happy butt up and found me a job :) I am working as a server at this very nice little italian place in the mall...it's called Bertolini's. My plan is to start a culinary program in the summer and after I have completed that, I would like to get my bachelor's degree in nutrition in order to become a personal chef/nutrionist. I am pretty excited about it but more than anything, I enjoy that fact that I don't sit behind a desk every day and have to do the same thing over and over again. I would be lying if I said that I miss by old job....because honestly, the only thing I miss is knowing how much money I make every two weeks, but I like serving...and at a good restaurant, it's good money :) So I'll keep you posted. I'm gonna go take a nap right now...i'm in between shifts finishing up my last day of training...so I'll write more at a later time :)

xoxo
Court

No comments: