Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ah yes. That's it right there. That's the spot.

Okay, get your dirty mind out of the gutter.

We all know how much I love men. One could say I'm a bit, um, boy crazy?! Yes. It's true. One day I'll find someone to settle down with...in the meantime, let's have FUN!

BUT that's not my point.

My point is the fact that I have spent the last oh, I don't know, four HOURS watching YouTube (don't judge me....). First, I found "Into the Woods", the ENTIRE thing, on YouTube -- so naturally, since I was in this musical in high school and am in love with it and YouTube doesn't require me to get up, or to pay to watch it -- I watched the entire thing. Yeah.....that took up the first three hours of my YouTube-a-thon.

Then I proceeded to watch some clips from the Tony Awards. Then, Patti LuPone (INCREDIBLE singer). And then....this guy who is the funniest commentator of musical theatre ever. I'm obsessed. He's hilarious. One, because he's gayer than my super fabulous Indiana University friends. Two, because he knows his stuff. Three, because he just IS.

I've been in a really good mood for the past few days. I speculate a few reasons. One, I've been praying and keeping my Spirit on the straight and narrow. Two, I've been jamming out, finding every possible minute to blast my music and dance around my house. That's really about it honestly. God and music make me happier than a little girl on her 5th birthday with a Hannah Montana doll. (or in my case it was Barbie -- what ever happened to Barbie? Is she still around? Is she still ridiculously ill proportioned?)


I've included a clip of this fabulous commentator for all to view. HA-LAR-IOUS.




Okay....back to YouTube.

No comments: