Sunday, November 9, 2008

Winter Craziness.

It's just your typical Saturday night. I got home at a ridiculous hour, I (of course) log on to the computer to check my email and facebook, put away the groceries that I bought on my late night trip to Wal-mart (because I've been putting it off all day) and I think I might as well put together my class schedule for registration while I'm on here (I mean, who cares that it's 2am, right?)

I log on to register for my classes...go through each one...all of them work out great! I don't have any classes after 1:45pm Tues-Thursday and my last class ends at 5:30 on Monday. I'm not thrilled about my DAILY 7:45am class (I don't even remember what 7:45am looks like...let alone the fact that BYU has a dress code that discourages rolling out of bed, putting on a hat, and going to class -- and I guess that might not be the best way to attract men either). I'm pumped....

Then I remember...

I have to get a job. So I'm going to have to work nights and on Saturday.

And I'll most likely have homework...not sure when I'm going to be able to do that.

And I will need sleep -- did I mention the 7:45am class?

The moral of the story is this:

Don't expect to talk to me once school starts. I'm pretty much not going to have a life. Not even a social life. Maybe a Saturday night here and there...but seriously...between homework and work....and my classes...

Yeah.

Paper bag, please. I think I might be starting to hyperventilate.

No comments: