Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

The past week has been pretty rockin and I'm happy to report that so far...24 suits me.


Yesterday was a blast and I loved pretty much every minute of it. I had to work...but only for a half day. All in all, it's all about talking to and spending time with the people you love. I love my family and friends and I got to talk to pretty much everyone...in some how or another. Modern technology really makes communication easy!! So thanks to all those who sent birthday wishes, whether it was through a phone call, text, facebook, or myspace message! I loved the different renditions of Happy Birthday that were sung to me. It's so cute to hear people sing to you!


This weekend has been so far...fantastic! I'm excited for church tomorrow...it's going to a busy day of cooking though. We are having a HUGE breakfast tomorrow at our place...and then a HUGE dinner at the church afterwards. Should be HUGE loads of FUN! I'm pretty excited about it. So that's a breif update...my dad told me that I should be getting my camera someday soon. I'm not holding my breath but when I do...WATCH OUT! I'm in love with taking pictures!!! So you'll start to see more pictures throughout the blog!



In the meantime, here are some pictures from my birthday dinner and surprise party last weekend. We had dinner at Sapporo's Japanese Steakhouse and then played around at Wal-Mart while people were showing up at the theatre for my surprise!! FUN!






























No comments: