Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back to reality.

I can be dramatic. I talk too much. I require reassurance. I'm sensitive. I like things done a certain way. I change my mind a lot. I am picky. I have high expectations. I drive too fast. I'm extremely impatient. I worry too much. I don't manage my finances well. I don't take care of my car. I sometimes make promises that I can't keep. I isolate myself when I'm upset. I make a lot of mistakes. My chin breaks out sometimes. I have anxiety. I'm inconsistent. I take the easy way out. I never check my voicemail.

Okay...so that's a list of the negative....I'm sure there are plenty more....

I can sing really well. I am a good listener. I'm an extremely loyal friend. I always call and I like to make sure my friends know how important they are to me. I'm witty. I compliment people as often as possible. I will always be there for you when you need me. I am a great cook. I love kids (even though sometimes I say I don't...). I am passionate. I am compassionate. I work hard. I am funny. I am intelligent. I am talented. I am artistic. I pick up on things easily. I can be really energetic and spontaneous. I know when it's appropriate to be quiet and when its okay to be loud. I'm healthy and strive to be my best self physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

Okay...so that's a list of the positive...I hope there is more...

All in all....this is me. Good and bad.

Maybe someday someone will say "that's exactly what i want".

No comments: