Friday, June 20, 2008

Starting to see the difference!!!

One of these days I'll be posting a before and after picture....right now....I'm just in between but I'm starting to see a big difference in my body and it's exciting!!!!! I don't know exactly how much weight I've lost but I know that I feel better and I know that the weight is coming off slowly but surely. I've dramatically changed my eating habits and have FINALLY incorporated exercise into my daily routine....finally got my lazy butt outta bed early enough to work out every morning before work. So anyways......just a brief update. It's exciting! I know I still have a ways to go to reach my goal size but you know, it will be here before I know it. And that will be the day that the rest will follow.................................................


GOOD NIGHT!

♥ ♥ ♥ Courtney

No comments: