Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jazzy Baby

So I haven't listened to jazz music in a long time until recently...and I forgot how much I loved it. The brass, the piano, the drums, and that bass line....it's perfect harmony. So what I'm getting at is if you haven't listened to jazz...you should! It will change your life. A friend introduced me to a really great artist...Peter Cincotti (there is two artists by this name...but only one in the jazz genre).

Tomorrow is memorial day. No work! WHOO HOO!!! Hoping to spend the day relaxing...hopefully the weather is nice and I can enjoy my favorite thing in the world (NATURE!!!!). I'm also hoping to do something fun with friends if time allows.

I found church to very uplifting today. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Spirit. I know that this Gospel is truly the only way to have complete peace and joy. There is nothing else like it.

My tired eyes must rest now. Goodnight all.

PS. Happy Birthday Kelly!!!

No comments: