Friday, July 18, 2008

HOLLAAAA.

So life is pretty gosh darn wonderful. I have just been feeling great the past few days! I found someone to sublet my apartment and what a RELIEF!!! Oh my goodness, seriously, Heavenly Father totally answered my prayers. I am so grateful!

ANDDDD....I know that I'm going to have enough money to pay for school :) YAYAYAY!!!! I'm SOOOO pumped to get out to Idaho! You have NO idea. There are still several people here that I will miss terribly, but I am so excited to go out and be around so many members of the church and just get my head back in the books and get my degree!

That's a brief update. I have more, but I am going to take a cat nap for a few. I think I might be going on a midnight motorcycle ride.....not by myself....I obviously do not own a motorcycle.

God.

Is.

Good.

No comments: