Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Indiana. Our Indiana. Indiana, we're all for you.

Dear Indiana,

Where do I begin? You've been my home for 24 years. Almost 25....

From the little neighborhood,Farley, that I was born in and don't remember to the old house on Arlington. That was the first address I memorized. 2040 North Campbell Avenue. I've done a lot of moving in my time. Too much. But I've never left my hoosier home....until now.

It's new adventures to be had and new discoveries to discover. I'll miss you Indiana. I'll miss your windy beautiful country roads and your autumn bliss. I'll miss the hospitality you bring to all of your people. There is nothing like good ol' fashioned Hoosier hospitality.

I won't forget you okay. You are my roots.

I will be back. Promise.

Love,

Courtney

No comments: