Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rain, rain go away.

Spending a Saturday poolside (and by poolside, I mean a 3 feet deep kiddie pool in my sister's backyard). But I love it.

Heading back to Indiana tomorrow from the O-H-I-O.

I'm currently reading Eat.Pray.Love. right now and I just finished the "eat"ing section. So far, I love it. It is so inspiring and so up my alley. I want to finish the book before I go see the movie but the movie came out this weekend so I need to get crack-a-lackin' on this book. I still have to read about India and Indonesia. I'll have time tomorrow on the drive back. Does reading make anyone else a sleepyhead? I swear I can't read a book without falling asleep.

I'm also currently entertained by my 2.5 year old niece Charleigh as she eats her strawberries and chicken nuggets. She's hilarious. Gotta love kiddies. She calles me "Aunt Tortney".

No comments: