Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shop it.

I might have an addiction to shopping.

I said might.

Luckily I have no credit cards in my possession. If I did, it could be a dangerous situation. You see, for quite a few years, I was too fat to wear anything cute at the stores that I liked the most. When you wear a size 20 and XXL, it's not the easiest. But now, I am in a L/XL top and 13/14 pants! I would still like to get down to my goal size which is an 8 (but let's be honest, I'd be thrilled in a 10). Anywho, I love to buy clothes now. I still don't always love the way I look in everything, but it's a definite improvement!

So, I think I get this habit honestly. From my father. He's quite the shopper himself. He has 34 pairs of shoes! I counted! Well, the other day as a some father/daughter bonding, we went up to the mall on the north side of Indy. It's a pretty fancy little mall. They have an Anthropologie store and I FELL IN LOVE. I bought two journals (because I'm slightly obsessed with journals) and I'm currently using this one.



I wish I could show you the inside because it is just my absolute favorite thing ever! There are five pages per day. There is a doodle page, a couple of pages for notes, etc. and there is even a money tracking page! Not to mention, a to-do list page. Seriously, so. much. fun. Not to mention there are stickers in the back!! Who doesn't love stickers?! (Yes, I'm 26 and I still love stickers.)

I also purchased this journal/book which I enjoy very much as well.



The front covers do neither of these books justice, but if you're in an Anthropologie store or you run across them, look at them. They are both very different but so unique and beautiful.

I finally broke down and bought a couple pairs of shorts and capris. I can't wear them on campus so I sometimes can't justify buying them, but my sister threatened to cut off my jeans. What's a girl to do?!

Happy shopping :)


Peace and health.

Court

1 comment:

S Miller for C Miller said...

But you can wear the shorts and capris when we go to store, to eat, to IF...to the mall!!! I am excited to see them! I bet they are supper cute on you!